Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm engaged!!!! oh and halloween pics!

Craig finally asked me!!!!! I am now engaged! oh i am so excited! He took me to the macaroni grill cuz thats where we went on our first date! He asked me at the end of dinner, we were writing dumb things on the table and playing a silly game where you only put the first letter of every word in a sentence and you have to figure it out, then i went to the bathroom and came back with W Y M M? on the table right in front of me!!!!! yeah!The rest of the pics are from Halloween night!!! I put my dogs costume on!! ha ha
Me and Craig dressed up as a mexican and the border patrol, ha ha, we're tards!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats Natalie and Craig! I love ya!

James and Cassidee said...

Hooray! Congrats! I am very excited for you!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Huntsmans said...

That is so exciting babe! i am happy for you congrats. Please send me an invite, I may be far away but I visit my folks a lot in PG. Congrats again.

motherofangels said...

YEAH FOR NATALIE!!! I am so excited for you! and your costume is HILARIOUS!!! I just wish I didn't think of it first! say hi to your mom for me. Love you guys.

Catherine Glazner said...

Natalie!! Congratulations!! You guys are so cute!! Your such a beautiful girl!! When is the wedding?? I'm so excited for you!!! You'll make such a beautiful bride!!! AWWW!!

Kami Reiser said...

Congrats natalie! that is so exciting! i have a blog too, its simply-kami.blogspot.com! well that is really cool news! i hope all is well at hotshots! i really miss you all!

Kyle Peterson said...

Nat I'm so excited for you! That is such a creative way how he asked you, Did he have it planned like that the whole time? Cause it worked out perfect with you going to the bathroom and all. Marriage is fun, I recommend it. As for Halloween, I love your costume. You would fit in well down here by the border in that get up. Love ya later!

Kami Reiser said...

i've been good lately. yes im still dancing. i hope i can you see you all soon at a competition. nuvo maybe??

Hightower said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you, and we need to get together soon!!! miss you