Friday, February 20, 2009

The cutest valentines day ever!

This year was the most fun valentines day! To start the day off me and craig got our engagement pictures taken! When we got to Scott Hancock there were flowers waiting for me! A dozen roses and daisys (my favorite!) After we were done taking pics we got to design our wedding invitations! (I can't wait to get them!) Then we had to hurry up to Salt Lake because craig had reservations to eat at tucanos (our favorite resturaunt), it was way cute cuz they had a candle lit dinner with roses on the table, they also added filet minon, shrimp and chocolate covered strawberries to the menu! it was so so good, we ate so much that our waitress said she was impressed! after dinner we went to color me mine and painted for a couple hours in our pjs(it was only $2 instead of $8 if you were in pjs)! if you haven't been there you need to go, it was so much fun! then craig had a surprise to take me too, so we changed back into our nice clothes and he made me close my eyes while he drove there, i was so nervous and didn't know what to expect but once we got there he put something in my hand and i opened my eyes and it was 2 tickets to see romeo and juliet! it was so much fun and so different than anything else we have ever done! I think I have the cutest fiance in the whole world! oh and i forgot to mention that he gave me another nunchuck for the wii cuz i have been asking everyone to get me one! ha ha! So that was our amazing day! I hope everyone had just as fun of a day as us!

4 comments:

Hermana Bennett said...

How adorable is he?! And what a romantic gift that nunchuck is! :)

Natalee said...

WOW! I think that tops the records for Valentines Day!! Sounds like you found yourself a great man!

Anonymous said...

Hey Natalie!! Congrats on the Engagement!

Just FYI - I am going private with my blog, so if you want to keep reading my blog, I need your email address! Either leave it as a comment on my blog
www.allamericanadian.blogspot.com
or email me at
jeswen.33 AT hotmail DOT com. Thanks!

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

I just ran into your blog on Savannah's. I didn't know you were engaged. That is so exciting, I'm so happy for you. Being married is the best.

You do have a great fiance'. I have been married for almost 5 years and my husband hasn't ever done something like that for me. Some guys just don't get it:)