Monday, March 30, 2009

2 weeks!!!!!!!

So there are only 2 more weeks from today until me and craig get married!!!!!!!!! I am getting so excited that it is finally just right around the corner, I can't wait!!!! One of the things that I am most excited about is not having to leave eachother at night! Maybe we will finally get enough sleep! I can't wait to cook us dinner and eat cereal together every morning! I am so excited to finally be his wife! I just hope I will be the best wife ever cuz I know he will be an amazing husband! :) ahhhhhhhhh, I am so excited!!!!!!!!!

On another note, my dancers went to the spotlight comp. over the weekend and did so freaking amazing! i am so proud of all of them! our studio won the sweepstakes award! that means that we got the highest percentage of diamonds over all the other studios! almost all of our dances made the top 4 of their age groups! my mini co. got 1, 2 and 3 in the top four of their age group!!!! i have never been so proud of the whole studio, everyone just did amazing! we also got many other awards like best choreography, best technique, beautiful ballerinas, lovely legs, most energy, best showmanship and much more! so good job Hot Shots, i couldn't be any happier with how you danced at spotlight!

7 comments:

sk_skaggs said...

I'm so excited for you!! being married is the best you will love it!!

Stormy Kerby said...

aww how cute!!! I can't wait for you guys to be married. You are an amazing couple :). Maybe someday we will get married and actually be sisters haha.

Hightower said...

good luck ; ) I know it will be beautiful

Nicole said...

Yeah! For both!! I know the dancers did amazing (wish I could've been there) and I am so excited for you too!

kristen said...

I finally saw your invites today. lookin' good dude! hahah. I'm pretty much excited for you guys too. and mexico, of course... :)
by the way I put up the pictures I took of your dancers. They aren't TOO amazing, but you can go look at them... &if those girls want to see them too I can print them off at work or something. just let me know.

derek and kimber said...

Hey natalie.. I found you on Kami's blog.. Congrats on the engagement... it is coming up sooN!

Anonymous said...

Hey Natalie, Congratulations!! I found you through Nicole's blog...I'm sure you knew that though. We wish you the best and I'll look forward to seeing pictures from the big event! love amber (aka Miami)