Friday, March 13, 2009

Pictures!!!

I am never really good at this whole blogging thing, so today i thought i would catch you up on my life with pictures, cuz thats more fun!!!

Everyone that knows me knows that i am a dancer and dance teacher, and right now we are in the thick of competitions!!! All of the girls and boys at Hot Shots have been doing amazing at all of the competitions, I am so proud of all of them! Here are a few pics at there last competition! Jr. and Sr. Company ready to dance Jimmy!

Mini Company ready for Speed Racer!

Mini Company being all cute in thier Hallelujah costume! (hopefully i spelled that right!)


Mini Prep on stage dancing Somewhere over the Rainbow!


Before they danced!


Mini Prep ready to dance A dream is a wish! (aren't they so freakin cute!!!!)
Now off the dance subject, and yes I do have somewhat of a life outside dance, ha ha! I have been wedding planning, bowling, shopping, and to the Celine Dion Concert in the last couple weeks! Here are some pics of some of that!

Bowling night with Brian and Bre!
We love hanging out with Brian and Bre, but me and Bre can get a little hyper! My scarf was everywhere but around my neck! every picture its somewhere new! I was sad cuz i wasn't winning!



I finally got a strike so I danced with my scarf! Everyone there probably thought i was nuts! ha ha
This next pic is of me and my mommy at the Celine Dion concert! She is amazing, we had so much fun at her concert!

The last pictures are of me and craig shopping! We play more than shop sometimes, i love it!






Thats all for my pictures today! Have a great weekend! : )

1 comment:

kristen said...

I didn't know where to write back to you! hahah.
but that's a genius idea! could I? I would need to get one before monday... but that would be really cool. thanks for the idea, I really couldn't think of anything origional from what we did in class. :)